In the urban area, parking is not allowed in the following places.
1. Where there is a line marked with "No parking on long roadsides" (yellow dotted lines are drawn on the front and top of the curbs), long-term parking on such roadsides is prohibited.
2. Places where signs prohibiting parking of vehicles are erected. These no-parking signs include:
(1) The sign of "No Long-term Parking of Vehicles" (red circle, blue background, with a "/" in the middle) ———It means that long-term parking of vehicles is prohibited in these places, and temporary parking is not restricted. However, since it is difficult to define "temporary" or "long-term", it is best not to park in such a place.
(2) The sign of "No temporary or long-term parking of vehicles" (red circle, blue background, with a "×" in the middle) — means that all vehicles are forbidden to park temporarily or park for a long time within a limited range.
3. Places where traffic laws and regulations prohibit parking, for example, "zebra crossings" (crosswalks), lane lines, and other places that obstruct traffic.
4. Road sections marked with a “line for temporary or long-term parking of vehicles on the side of the road” (yellow solid lines drawn on the front and top of the road curbs, roads without curbs are drawn on the pavement) are not allowed on such roads Park various vehicles temporarily or for a long time.
5. Set up sidewalk barriers.
6. A road section with two or more motor vehicle lane lines in the same direction.
7. Place where the sign of "Parking Mandatory Trailer" is hung.
In these places, there are generally corresponding no-parking signs.
Some cities have hung a "Parking Mandatory Trailer" sign on secondary arterial roads. The sign consists of a trailer image and a telephone number for consultation. If a motor vehicle stops on a road section with such signs, it will be forcibly towed away by a tractor designated by the traffic police. However, the offending driver does not need to worry about the "evaporation" of the car. You can call the number on the sign to ask where your car has been towed and how to retrieve the car. Of course, when this happens, paying fines and high towing fees is essential. Since parking is not allowed in so many places, if parking is necessary, where should the vehicle be parked? It should be parked in the parking lot, which is the place with the "P" sign. Some cities have opened an electronic "parking guidance system", which is a high-hanging electronic display screen that can accurately and timely display the location of the parking lot and the "full" or "empty" information of the parking space, guiding the driver to be safe and efficient Parking vehicles locally to reduce on-street parking will help alleviate the problem of "difficult parking" on urban roads.