A brief introduction to traffic signs and signs:
(1) Comprehensive consideration and reasonable layout: The arrangement of traffic signs and signs should be comprehensively considered and arranged reasonably to prevent insufficient information or overload. Information should be connected, and important information should be displayed repeatedly.
(2) The content should be precise, simple and convenient: the content accuracy means that the content on the traffic signs should adopt specific terms and correct content, and the content should be as unique as possible to avoid misunderstandings. To
(3) Ensure eye-catching and distinctiveness: The production of traffic road signs must be visually eye-catching, and important signs can achieve a strong impact on human vision. To
(4) Guarantee visibility
When more than two signs need to be set up at the same place, they can be installed on one supporting structure (support), but no more than four signs should be installed at most; separate signs should meet the space for bans, instructions and warning signs.
Design specifications for traffic signs:
(1) The design of traffic signs should be standardized and internationalized: the standard of traffic sign design refers to the media used to express the information content of the signs, such as text, language, symbols, etc., must adopt national norms, standards and international conventions The symbols, etc., make people easy to understand and accept.
(2) People-oriented, perfect the direction signs for the traffic weak: The traffic signs for the traffic weak are a special sign, which uses special materials and specific symbol settings to design traffic signs. To
(3) Multiple warning signs should not be set up: When more than two warning signs are needed at a place, in principle, only the most needed one should be set up. Warning signs: warn vehicles and pedestrians pay attention to the road ahead.