Traffic signs in various cities can be seen everywhere, and all kinds of traffic signs and highway signs are often seen on urban roads. So what standard sizes do they generally have?
1) Compare materials, materials, and processing methods
First of all, we must look at the materials of road signs, identification signs, and guide signs. Are they aluminum alloy plates, aluminum-plastic panels (for outdoor and indoor use), iron plates, aluminum plates, or other materials, materials, materials, thickness, etc. Different, the price also has a gap, ranging from tens of yuan to more than 100.
2) Varieties of materials for traffic signs:
(1) Thickness of aluminum plate/aluminum alloy plate: 1.5, 1.8, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm;
(2) Extrusion molding board (assembly molding board) thickness: 3.0mm 95% of this material is commonly used in Shenzhen or around Shenzhen;
(3) Aluminum tank model: 60, 65, 80, 100mm;
(4) Reflective film: German class V diamond reflective film, German class IV super reflective film, 3M engineering grade reflective film, 3M super reflective film, 3M diamond reflective film, domestic engineering grade reflective film.